P–Series: Differential Pressure Transducers
7641 N. Business Park Drive
85743 Tucson, AZ
Tel 520 290-6060
- Fast & accurate. Millisecond response times immediately upon powering up with NIST-traceable accuracy to ±0.125% of full scale, for all non-corrosive gases.
- Versatile measurement. Measure absolute pressure (referenced to vacuum) or gauge pressure (referenced to local barometric pressure) immediately upon powering up, with readings displayed in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors, and your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications for easy integration into your industrial process.
Differential P-Series performance
- Available full-scale ranges: max –500 to +500 PSID; min –2 inH₂O to +2 inH₂O
- Pressure measurement range: 0.01% – 100% of full scale
- Standard accuracy calibration, NIST-traceable: ±0.25% of full scale
- Optional high-accuracy calibration, NIST-traceable: ±0.125% of full scale
- Repeatability: 0.08% of full scale
- Typical measurement response time: <10 ms
- Warm-up time: <1 s
*Negative gauge pressure readings (to –15 PSIG) can also be included in gauge ranges.
Differential P-Series operating conditions
- Compatible gases: All non-corrosive gases
- Operating temperature: –10°C to +60°C
- Proof pressure: 200 PSIG (750 PSIG for 500 PSID devices)
- Burst pressure: 3x full scale (1.5x full scale for ranges >500 PSI)
- User changeable units of measurement: Change the unit of pressure measurement from our extensive list of engineering units.
- Monochrome backlit LCD with integrated touchpad: Easily read measurements using the backlit display and control configurations with the user-friendly integrated touchpad.
Build and performance options
- Communication protocols: Analog, RS–232, RS–485, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus RTU or TCP/IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Displays: Backlit monochrome or color; integrated or panel–mount
- Process connections: NPT, SAE, AN, BSPP/G, compression, VCR, or VCO fittings
- Elastomers: FKM, FFKM, EPDM, Silicone
- Calibration: High-accuracy; custom calibration points
- Aggressive gas compatibility: Models with wetted materials compatible with many pure corrosive gases and most refrigerant gases, in addition to all non-corrosive gases and a variety of liquids also available.